Africa Finance & Investment Forum 2012
Financial inclusion through SMEs & Cooperatives
AFIF 2012 Features
- Over 250 decision makers from around the world;
- Workshops & Plenary Sessions;
- Business-to-Business (B2B) matching service to allow delegates with shared interests to network.
- African Companies and financing institutions;
- International and bi-lateral organisations;
- NGOs and foundations working in Africa.
- Guided tour to Floriade 2012, Venlo - Netherlands:
- One of the World’s biggest Horticultural Expo, organized once every 10 years;
- 66 hectares of park, 40 hectares of showgrounds and two million visitors;
- Gardens and pavilions (buildings) with approx. 100 exhibitors;
- Horticulture sectors, Dutch organisations and international participants;
- Villa Flora: the biggest indoor flower exhibition in Europe;
- EMRC-Hivos Project Incubator Award: Monday 18th June 2012 - WIN US$15.000!
Click here to view photos of AFIF 2012
- Private sector: entrepreneurs (leading African companies, SMEs, cooperatives, project developers)
- Cooperative Banks
- Commercial banks
- International financial institutions
- Development/donor institutions
- Foundations, funds & NGOs
- Member based organizations: associations, chambers of commerce, trade associations
- Research institutes, universities
- Senior Government officials (central and regional governments)
- Public sector representatives
The Africa Finance & Investment Forum (AFIF) 2012, held in the framework of the UN’s "International Year of Cooperatives
”, was organised in partnership with Rabobank
Foundation, the Dutch international finance service provider operating on the basis of cooperative principles. The Rabobank Group is among the world's 30 largest financial institutions.
The Africa Finance & Investment Forum
is one of EMRC’s showcase events, aimed at strengthening the private sector in Africa, by encouraging partnerships
and attracting investments
. The Forum is designed for entrepreneurs interested in securing finance for their projects, for private investors looking for projects, as well as for policy makers, financiers and bankers.
Download AFIF 2011 Conference report