During the AFIF training session, entrepreneurs will be asked to "begin with why" i.e. going back to the basic question of Why their businesses exist. The trainer will then provide practical guidance that will allow entrepreneurs to unleash the potential of their ventures and realize their business ambitions.
1. Success and Significance: Building profitable and impactful businesses
- Developing an ambitious vision: Beginning with why?
- Escaping the survival trap: Understanding the vicious cycle that keep ventures from succeeding
- Seven Opportunities: Practical tools for entrepreneurs, business executives and leaders to unleash their firms and realize their business aspirations.
2. Pitching 101: Presenting a compelling business plan
- Understanding the key elements of a strong business plan
- Pitching the business idea: Getting to the core of the sell
- Practical tips to present a business plan (what works and what to avoid)
3. The right financing partner: Understanding financing alternatives
- Overview of different funding options: Internal funding / Debt / Equity / Grants, donations, aids
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of each source
- Showcasing the different sources of funding: their priorities/ preferences/ portfolio
Training will include special presentations by the European Investment Bank, the Japan International Cooperation Agency and GROFIN.